The service "Transfer from card to card" is provided together with PJSC "Alfa - Bank", allowing to transfer money from your card account to another person, knowing only the card number for the recipient, even if these cards are issued by different banks of Ukraine and belong to different payment systems.
Card-to-Card transfer is possible between cards Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, Cirrus issued by any Ukrainian bank in local currency.
To use the Card-to-Card transfer you need:
- To complete a Card-to-Card transaction - you need to provide the following:
- Card Number of the Recipient;
- Transfer Amount in UAH;
- Read the terms of service provision and confirm their acceptance.
- The system will automatically calculate and display on the screen the transfer amount and the total amount that will be charged on the card of Sender.
- Input card details of Sender:
- Card Number
- Card Expiration Date;
If you are a registered user, you can choose one of your saved cards.
- Check all input parameters and if they are correct, click the "Pay" button.
- Go through the procedure of Authentication with confirmation of operations in accordance with one of technologies:
- 3DSecure (Verified by Visa/MasterCard Secure Code):
If the Sender's card supports 3DSecure, to confirm the operation it will be prompted to enter one use password sent on your mobile phone from the emitting bank.
If the Sender's card doesn't support 3DSecure and you didn't carry any successful operation with the registration of your mobile number on this website within previous 3 days – in order to confirm the operation you’ll need to enter the one use digital password, provided by PJSC "Alfa-Bank" in the “MERCHANT NAME” field of the Sender's card authorization request in the amount of 1 UAH.
You can ask the Customer Support of the emitting bank for one use digital password or you will get it by SMS from the emitting bank of Sender's card, if the card is connected to mobile banking.
During entering translation parameters it is recommended to indicate your mobile phone number for the registration – in this case all subsequent transfers within 3 days from the date of registration, you will be able to spend by technology of one use SMS-password.
- One use SMS-password:
If the Sender's card doesn't support 3DSecure and you made the successful operation of money transfer with the registration of your mobile number on this website within previous 3 days - to confirm the operation it will be prompted to enter one use password sent to you from PJSC "Alfa-Bank" in SMS.
- Press "Confirm the operation" and the system of PJSC "Alfa-Bank" will check all your data and display successful or unsuccessful result of the transaction within few seconds.
- Term of transfer depends on rules of receiving bank.
Usually money are accrued not later than in 30 minutes, but in some cases may be exceptions and it will take — from 2 to 5 days.
Transfer fee is charged to the Sender. (it is charged with the transaction amount). Fee does not depend on Sender's and Recipient's emitting banks, for your convenience the fee amount is always calculated and displayed on the screen automatically, so you'll know exactly the cost of service before make a transfer.
Fee amount: 1% + 5 UAH.
Example: When transfer into the amount of 400 UAH, from the card of the Sender will be charged 409 UAH, on the card of Recipient enrolled 400 UAH.
Limits and restrictions
Transfer fee charged to the Sender. The amount of commission - 1%+5 UAH.
Money transfer is available between any cards in the national currency issued by any Ukrainian bank.
Unified limits for the card of Sender and the Receiver:
- 14 950 UAH — the maximum amount of one transaction;
- 75 000 UAH — the maximum amount of money transfers per day by one card;
- 150 000 UAH — the maximum amount of money transfers per calendar month by one card;
- 25 — the maximum number of transfers per day by one card;
- 100 — the maximum number of transfers per calendar month by one card.
Payment fee is not included in the calculation of the total amount of the available limit on the Sender card (taken into account only the amount of transfer).
The Bank may refuse to the Card-to-Card transfer for the following types of cards:
- corporate cards issued by PJSC "Alfa-Bank" to the current account of the legal entity;
- cards issued by PJSC "Alfa-Bank" to the current account in currencies other than the hryvnia;
- cards issued outside Ukraine;
- any other cards if the emitting bank refused to the transfer (including PJSC "Alfa-Bank").